Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe – After a few days busy with menus rich in flavor, rich in spices, fatty and oily, let’s refresh the body by eating a menu with a clear gravy with lots of vegetables. This fresh vegetable soup can be an option to neutralize your digestion.
As we know, consuming vegetables is very good for our health. Come on for at least a day you eat fresh vegetables, maybe with some extra ingredients that will add to the delicacy.
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 pieces of sausage, cut into pieces
- 5 pieces of meatballs, cut into pieces
- Handful of macaroni
- cabbage, potatoes, cauliflower to taste
- pepper, nutmeg, salt to taste
- leaves of celery and leeks to taste
How to make healthy vegetable soup:
- Wash and cut all vegetables, drain.
- Boil water until boiling. Put carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, macaroni, sausage, meatballs and potatoes into the pan.
- Put vegetables gradually, from the hardest and fibrous into the stew.
- Puree garlic, sauté with oil or margarine. Put it into a vegetable stew.
- Add enough pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle fried onions. Taste the soup.
- Ready to serve.
Read also: Indonesian Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Hmmm .. so yummy right? In addition to fresh, vegetable soup is suitable for balancing the body that for several days beaten various kinds of meat and oily food. Happy cooking!