How To Make Donuts Easy at Home – Who on earth does not ever eat donuts? A cake with a hole in the middle, is already a snack folk. Starting from children to parents, certainly nobody does not like this snack. Recipes how to make donuts was already widely spread in various ways and variants. So you do not have to buy at the cake shop to be able to enjoy it.
In this article, we will share recipes how to make donuts, which certainly easy and simple. The ingredients are easy to find, and the way is very easy. Please read on and on!
Recipes How to Make Donuts:
You can enjoy delicious donuts with these simple donut recipes.
- 500 grams of high protein flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 11 grams or 1 pack of instant yeast
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams of butter
- 250 ml of liquid milk
Toppings (choose one or combine):
- Squeezed chocolates
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Fine granulated sugar
How to Make Donuts:
1) Mix flour, sugar, instant yeast, baking powder and salt, stirring by hand.
2) Add the egg yolks, knead until fine shaped.
3) Pour liquid milk little by little. Knead until well blended.
4) Add the butter, knead again in a circular motion, occasionally battering the dough. Do it until the dough is slick and thin, about 15 minutes.
5) Collect the dough into one in the basin. Cover with a clean cloth, let stand for 1 hour.
6) Fist-boxing dough until air out and batter flat.
7) Divide the dough into 30 parts, create a sphere like a ball. Let stand for 10 minutes.
8) Pour each dough, for best results, do it by hand.
9) Fry the donuts in hot oil using medium-low heat. Fry one part until yellowing, then back until all parts are golden-yellow.
10) Remove, drain and wait until cool.
11) Decorate with toppings according to taste.
Simple and easy, right?