How to Make Homemade Mac and Cheese – Mac and Cheese stands for macaroni and cheese. This culinary is a simple menu, and the ingredients are easy to find in the nearest supermarket.
Besides the delicious taste, it is easy and practical to make mac and cheese. About taste, it’s definitely delicious and tasty. For those of you who want to try this mac and cheese recipe at home, here are the guidance:
Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 8 ounces of macaroni cups or to taste.
- 1 box of grated Cheddar cheese, or can be reduced if you don’t want to be too salty.
- 3 Glass of liquid milk.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of flour.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 diced paprika.
How to make Mac and Cheese:
- Boil macaroni until cooked. Drain.
- Heat the pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
- Add flour and stir slowly.
- Add milk, then stir again.
- Then add the cheese, and cook over low heat until the cheese melts and slightly thickens.
- Add macaroni in a large container that has been smeared with butter to prevent sticking.
- Pour the sauce we have cooked above the macaroni. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with peppers on top.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mac and Cheese ready to be served!
- Actually for toppings you can add grated cheese again, or other ingredients as you wish. Suppose you can add smoke beef or shrimp pieces, or alternatively you can add carrots or beans that have been cut into small pieces. This can also be a way for children to eat vegetables.
- If you like spicy, then the sauce can be added with chilli powder or black pepper.
This dish is suitable for breakfast or as a snack for drinking tea. How? Is it easy to make Mac and Cheese? Please try this recipe yourself at home. Happy Cooking!