How To Make Pizza Without Oven – Pizza is a famous Italian specialty all over the world.This type of food is basically made from bread with toppings that can be this diverse, it can be found at malls, cafes even in restaurants that provide foreign menus. So, it can stimulate our creativity to choose the variant of pizza we want.
This one snack is also very suitable if presented at the time of gathering with the family, whether it is relaxed or there is a meeting with your business colleagues, well there is no harm if you try to make yourself at home than you have to buy into the mall or cafes that result in wastage for your finances.
Besides the cost is cheap and the way of making is very practical because this recipe does not require the oven in the process of making it.
For this occasion,this article will present how to make pizza at home easily and practically without oven.
Recipes and How to Make Pizza Italian Home Simple Without Oven but Stay Delicious
• Cooking Time
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 40 minutes
Total : 65 minutes
• Number of Servings
• The ingredients needed
1. Bread Making Materials
- 250 grams of wheat protein is good
- 200 cc of liquid milk that has been warmed
- 1 egg
- 4 grams of instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
2. Splatter / Topping Material
- 2 cloves of onion, which have been finely chopped
- 2 pieces of sausage (beef or chicken taste) cut thinly according to taste
- 1 – 2 medium-sized tomatoes, then thinly sliced
- Corned / minced meat to taste
- 1 paprika, which has been discarded (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Leaves of finely chopped onion
- Tomato sauce and chili sauce
Read also : 5 Simple Tricks How To Get Sleep Fast
• How to Make Pizza
– How to Make Bread
1. Combine flour and instant yeast and stir until blended, then add the butter that has been prepared beforehand and stir back until blended.Then add the oil and stir again until the average repeatedly.
2. Add the egg & milk and stir until the dough becomes soft. If the dough is still hard, then add more the milk or butter.
3. Then let stand the dough for approximately 15 minutes. Then cover the dough with a napkin.
– How to Make Splashing / Topping
1. Fry quickly; garlic, onions, sausages, tomatoes, eggs, peppers, stir-fry until cooked. Then add the leek, wait some minutes, then after it looks cooked then lifted.
– How to cook
1. Take the bread dough, put it into baking pan, flatten, then stab with a fork so the dough can expand.
2. Give tomato sauce on the dough until blended. Sprinkle topping and cover again with tomato sauce.
3. Then give grated cheese at the top. Then lift and Italian Pizzawithout oven but is ready to be served.
Read also : Tips How To Dress For an Interview
That’s the recipe and how to make pizza without oven but still delicious and does not reduce the taste of the pizza.It actually can be enjoyed with your family.