Simple Mexican Burritos Recipe – This special dish is a food made from wheat bread made with flat as an outer skin, or commonly called a tortilla. Filled with various types of stuffing, generally consisting of only stuffed meat such as chicken and beef.
Well, for this time My Simple Tricks will try to serve the typical Mexican cuisine for you at home. Like what’s the way to make a tasty Mexican burritos recipe, easy and simple? OK, then let’s just follow the recipe and how to make it. Check it out!
Mexican Burritos Recipe
– Homemade Mexican Burritos
– Preparation 20 min.
– Cooking 80 min.
Total: 100 min
Number of Servings
– 4 servings
Ingredients Necessary To Make Tasty, Delicious, Easy and Simple Mexican Burritos
Ingredients to Make Tortilla:
- 40 ml of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 gram of versatile flour
- 125 ml of warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Chopped 550 grams of beef
- Garlic 1 clove
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Onion 2 pieces
- Water 1/2 cup
- Taco sauce to taste
- Grated cheese
How to Make Homemade Mexican Burritos:
How to Make Tortilla:
- First of all we will make first tortilla wrap, which is part of burrito skin that will be used to coat or cover the contents of the burrito that we will make.
- The first way you can do to make a tortilla skin is to prepare a container or basin with a size large enough so that when you mix the burrito skin ingredients, you will be able to mix freely.
- After the container is prepared, next, please put all the dough into one piece. But before, do not pour water first, stir all dry ingredients to be mixed evenly.
- After that, just pour the warm water slowly and knead this dough tortilla skin by hand. Make sure if you knead this material to be calm and look elastic so when pulled by hand texture is elastic and not easily torn.
- Then, for the dough into 8 parts of the sphere and rounded neatly.
- Then, prepare the dough in the container and grab the wood grinder and flatten the burrito dough until it is flat and thin, so that the dough is not sticky when thinned, make sure if your first sprinkle the flour on the wood grinder and the mat you used to store the burrito dough.
- When finished with the first dough, make sure you do the same on the remaining dough until it runs out and the size is evenly distributed.
- Prepare a sticky griddle, give a little butter and bake the burrito dough on top until the dough becomes brown and brownish, do not forget to bolster it for evenly baked dough, after that, remove the roasted tortillas and set aside temporarily.
How to Make a Burrito Filled:
- First, it can be done by heating the olive oil over the skillet and put the minced beef into it, then saute the meat until it turns brownish and mature.
- After the meat changes color, put onion and garlic into it and stir until it smells nice and delicious.
- After that, mix stir-fry together with tomatoes and lettuce, then pour tacos sauce along with a little water, stir well and put in a container, now stuffing burritos are ripe and ready for us to order with tortillas we have made.
How to Make Mexican Burritos:
- After stuffing burritos and mature tortilla skins, we will now be ready to wrap them up, how to put the tortilla skin down at the bottom.
- Put stuffing into it and give a sprinkling of grated cheese on top, then pour a little tacos sauce.
- Roll and wrap neatly.
Well how, do you want to try it at home? Hopefully this recipe can be useful for you and your family at home. Please love the comments and do not forget to share your friends or closest friends too!