5 Natural Remedies for Acne That Really Work – Acne and its scars are often experienced by various circles. Although it is not harmful, it is certainly very disturbing our appearance. Do not worry because there are ways to get rid of acne naturally that you can use.The ingredients are easy to find and do not have to spend a lot of money. Do not forget to wash your hands and use a clean container.
Natural Remedies for Acne
If so, here’s natural remedies for acne that really work and quick, which you can try at home:
1. Aloe Vera
First natural remedies for acne is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera not only good for hair loss, but also can help to reduce inflammation. And also has a refreshing effect and to reduce itching on the face. It can be used in fresh condition or processed first. It can also be mixed with other ingredients. How to do it?
1. Cut fresh aloe leaves and clean the spiny parts on the side.
2. Peel the leaf skin and take the gel in the middle.
3. Apply gel on face, let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Rinse with clean water, use at least twice a week.
Honey is beneficial because it contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds. It also has an osmotic effect that can absorb fluid and degrade acne.How to remove acne and scars with honey are:
1. Clean the face with warm water.
2. Take honey with cotton and apply on face.
3. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse with clean water.
4. Repeat the treatment 2 to 3 times a week.
Vegetables are often made fresh vegetables contain silica that can restore the freshness of the skin. The water content is also very high so it can give a refreshing effect and reduce inflammation.In addition, cucumber has an astringent that can be used as a way to get rid of acne and scars. How to cure acne with this ingredient are:
1. Peel and cut cucumbers thinly.
2. Place on facial skin and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Clean and rinse face with warm water.
4. Cucumbers can also be blended and stored in the refrigerator so that the fresh effect increases.
There is a papain enzyme that can reduce inflammation. This enzyme also helps speed up the exfoliation of dead skin cells. In addition, there are lycopene that canwhiten face.The young papaya actually has more papain. If your skin is sensitive, better choose a mature papaya.
1. Take the papaya pulp and puree until it becomes mush.
2. Add a spoon of honey to thicken the mask.
3. Apply to face, let stand about 15 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water.
Last natural remedies for acne is Turmeric. Studies show the anti-bacterial compound turmeric can suppress P. acnes up to 50 – 96%. It also contains chemoprecentative compounds that aid skin regeneration and wound healing. How to do it?
1. Mix 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
2. Stir until thickened, apply on face, and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water.
Read also : 7 Smart Ways to Be Creative Person
Don’t you think that these natural remedies for acne are easy? The ingredients are so common and you can find them all at the market. If you wanna try, then Good luck!